This is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find out more info here!
If you follow my blog or youtube or goodreads account at all, you will know I am trying to cut down my TBR. This isn’t for the same reasons I was trying to do this last year, it’s more because I am super excited for every book I own and I want to get to them soon!
Because of this, I haven’t been adding too many books to my TBR shelf (virtual or reality) recently, so this list is going to be a TOP FIVE.
1. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin. An alternate history where Hitler won World War II and a girl with a mission to kill the bastard? Sign me up!
2. The Walled City by Ryan Graudin. Multiple POVs, stand alone, and (from what I’ve heard) a mix of fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian that is actually probably realistic fiction? It sounds incredible, I love the premise, and I’ll definitely be picking it up soon.
3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I could never really get into the Grisha trilogy, however this series (duology? trilogy?) is a heist story – and if you know me I LOVE a good heist story and am itching to read this one!
4. Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley. This book was featured on a few peoples ‘Favourite Books of 2015’ lists recently and it definitely grabbed my attention. It’s a memoir about food in graphic novel format. What is there not to be excited about?
5. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. If you haven’t heard of this one I don’t know where you’ve been hiding out for the past year, but everyone’s been talking about it. While this book has been something I’ve known about for a while, I recently picked up a copy so it’s officially on my TBR now.
I’m really looking forward to getting to all of these (hopefully within the year). Let me know if you’ve read any of these below – inspire me! X