This is the first month in a long time that I will be setting myself a TBR. Who knows if this will continue into other months, however as I’m trying to get my TBR down to 0 at the moment I think it’s quite important that I set myself a certain amount of books to read, so when I go to buy new books I can justify it. So without further ado, here is my June TBR!
- Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- Robin: Year One by Chuck Dixon
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Rat Queens, Vol 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J Wiebe
- Y: The Last Man, Vol 1: Unmanned by Brian K Vaughan
- Vicious by V. E. Schwab (this was on my Autumn TBR so I’m really not happy that I haven’t read it yet!)
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
As well as this, I will probably be writing a Winter TBR sometime in the next week of books that I hope to finish before the end of August. Some of these may be in that as well, but that will be my Top 5 books I really want to read this season!
Thanks for reading! X