This is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find out more info here!
I honestly can’t think of too many books that I’d love to see as TV shows, but I do have a lot that I would love to see as films so read on!
1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I think that We Were Liars would make a great film if done correctly!
2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. Attachments is one of those books that as I was reading it I couldn’t help but think how great of a romcom it would make on the big screen!
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. As much as I would love to see a film based on The Night Circus, I’d be so hesitant to ever watch as I think it would be nearly impossible to capture the essence of this novel in its entirety.
4. Hawkeye. Give me a TV show set around Clint Barton and Kate Bishop living in Brooklyn. Please. Please.
5. The Lunar Chronicles by Melissa Meyer. I think that this series would make such a fun film series/TV show! Probably film series, however a TV show would give it so much time to explore the world!
6. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. While the Shadowhunters TV show is due for release in January 2016, I can’t help but wish it was The Infernal Devices instead!
7. 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad. This book would make such a great film. The more I think about it, the more I want it.
8. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. Same as above!
9. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I think that this book could be such a great film for younger people, and open a lot of people’s eyes to mental illness if done correctly.
10. Looking for Alaska by John Green. As glad as I am that the Paper Towns film is being released next month, I would love a Looking for Alaska film just a bit more!
Happy Tuesday! X