This is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find out more info here!
This post is going up late as I’ve just gotten back from Melbourne (well, yesterday. I was busy alright?!) But I really want to keep up with these weekly features to ensure I actually continue to post frequently! So here goes nothing!
Since I have been keeping my Goodreads TBR list down quite dramatically at the moment (I only have 37 books listed on there now) I found it hard to come up with 10 books that I have recently added, as most of them are ones I have been wanting to read for a long time now! So I’ve kept this post short and sweet.
1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab – Unless you have been away from the internet for the past few months, you know that everyone has been raving about this book! I really want to pick up a copy soon and see what all the fuss is about!
2. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt – My aunty couldn’t help but rave about this one to me, and even let me borrow her copy so I could read it!
3. The Wicked + The Divine, Volume 1 – I have seen this one floating around goodreads for a few months now and I’m incredibly intrigued by the premise, and extremely excited to get my hands on a copy.
4. Y: The Last Man, Volume 1 – The owner of my local comic book store recommended this one to me a while back! Although I haven’t picked up a copy yet, I’m excited!
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – I haven’t seen the television adaption of this yet, but from what I’ve heard it sounds super promising! I love Scottish culture – and although it’s a very long series, I’m hoping to start it soon.
Thank you for reading! What are some books other people have added to their lists recently? I’d love to hear!